- The most commonly prescribed cosmetic dental procedure, many whitening options are now available to consumers in a wide range of prices. Dentist-supervised treatments are recommended procedures for lightening discolored teeth. In Santa Cruz Dr. Smith's approach is always conservative recommending home use whitening strips first, then he will offer whitening trays that only need 10 to 30 minute placements. Finally Dr.Smith has Laser Whitening that requires placement in the office and usually takes about an hour.
- A new technology that moves teeth just like braces, but is a very thin clear plastic that fits comfortably over your teeth. It doesn't hurt, and no one can tell your wearing it. Best of all it is affordable, and easy.
- An option for chipped or cracked teeth, bonding is a process in which an enamel-like material is applied to a tooth's surface, sculpted into shape, hardened, and then polished for an ideal smile.
- A replacement for dentures, implants are a stronger, more attractive option for replacing missing or lost teeth. An anchor is placed in the patient's jaw, and a life-like ceramic restoration is built around it and matched to the original tooth color.
- An increasingly popular procedure, Lumineers
are ultra-thin, custom-made laminates that are affixed directly to the teeth. They are a great option for closing gaps or disguising discolored teeth that did not respond well to whitening procedures.
Snap On Smiles - A temporary solution to your dental needs. Last 3 years! Cost is affordable, No drilling, and No shots
Call Today 831 462 5600 Dr Rick K Smith in Santa Cruz